Wednesday, September 11, 2013

DIY :: EXO (엑소) Wolf 88 T-Shirt Jersey

Geurae wolf naega wolf awwooooo~! In this tutorial I'll be making the WOLF 88 jersey the EXO members wore during their Wolf performances like below.


So first: Materials. You will need a plain t-shirt, fabric paint (acrylic will do but fabric paint looks neater), paper, scissors, popsicle sticks (or anything to spread the paint).

Go online and type in WOLF in a document and trace it on printer paper or parchment paper. You will then need to cut it out using scissors. 

Lay it out on your t-shirt and squeeze out paint.


Spread the paint evenly.


Do the same for the 88. As you can see in the picture below, I did the 88 in the wrong font. :(
Don't make the same mistake as me!


The paint should dry in 4+ hours (depending on what brand/kind of paint).
Have fun making this!




Check out my YouTube channel for more DIYs!: http://www.youtube.com/user/mybeautifulreplay
I also have an online fanmade Kpop Merch Store: http://absolutesoph.storenvy.com/

If you make this don't hesitate to tweet me a pic! (@absolutesoph)

No comments :

Post a Comment